Digital Marketing Executive - 3 month contract at IT Lab, Manchester
- Planning, designing and executing email campaigns to nurture leads and exploit customer whitespace, using our marketing automation platform HubSpot.
- Plan, execute and report on paid social advertising campaigns, specifically using LinkedIn advertising options.
- Planning, writing, optimising and managing a busy social media posting schedule, aligned with and supporting other marketing activities and campaigns.
- Working with the Content Manager to develop, maintain and post content for the IT Lab website and digital campaigns, and generally be responsible for maintaining the IT Lab website and other content channels e.g. You Tube, Wistia.
- Managing our HubSpot instance to ensure relevant CTAs, forms, landing pages and other HubSpot-generated content are correctly and most efficiently deployed in order to generate leads into the marketing funnel and then convert them.
- Work closely with the relevant agencies to develop, manage and report on SEO, paid media, and social plans and campaigns.
- Track digital results and KPIs, producing and sharing monthly reports, in conjunction with our digital agencies.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts, webinars and other digital content to online sites and the IT Lab website and social channels.
- Create, edit and post social media imagery, banner ads, website images and other types of online display ad and imagery.
- Support the Head of Marketing Execution in the planning and execution of webinars and webcasts.
- Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and Google Ads skills:
- An intermediate knowledge of these Google tools is important for this role, as is an understanding of SEM, SEO and PPC and Paid Social, specifically LinkedIn advertising options.
- HubSpot skills:
- A sound knowledge of HubSpot’s marketing automation platform would be a distinct advantage in this role. Experience of working with HubSpot of similar marketing automation solutions is key. This would include being able to create email nurture workflows, create and target segmented lists, deliver content to the website through HubSpot, including CTAs, landing pages, blog posts etc., and create a variety of reports from within the platform.
- Editing and writing skills:
- You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Working with the Content Manager to create blogs and social posts are an integral part of the job.
- Video editing skills:
- Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well. You need to have experience in creating and editing videos for social media use.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop skills:
- As with video content and posts, being able to use Adobe InDesign to make edits to existing digital content, such as eBooks, and creating digital content, such as ads, social media imagery etc is important in this role.
- Communication skills:
- These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is as well as be comfortable in preparing and presenting reports when required.
- Project management skills:
- Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- This is a 3 month fixed term contract opportunity
- Working hours will be 37.5 hours a week (Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm) - flexible working options also available, those preferring freelance work also welcome!
- Offices located in Manchester - Lowry Mill
- Package dependent on experience
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.