Client Coordinator at IT Lab, London
IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
We are now looking for a Client Coordinator to join our team in London.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be a key member of the Finance and Business Services team who facilitate the effective management of client accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administration support to the Finance and Commercial teams
• Manage sales opportunities and quotes
• Create service contracts and renew 3rd party contracts
• Progress orders through the ERP system and work across all departments within IT Lab to ensure the order fulfilment
• Process and co-ordinate contract variations and terminations
• Liaison between internal/external stakeholders for enquiries relating to customer accounts
• Monitor the group email account to ensure internal SLA’s are met and all requests are answered efficiently and effectively
• General administration duties
This list is not exhaustive and subject to continual review.
Location and environment
This role will be based in London; however, you will work amongst a team split across our Manchester and London offices. Our culture is non-hierarchical and one which stems from a hardworking but fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form.
If you think you are a relaxed, confident, self-driven and motivated individual, then the Lab is the place for you.
Background, Experience and Skills
This role would suit some who is highly organised, has strong attention to detail and is looking to join a hard-working team in a fast-growing IT company. The ideal candidate should have:
• Previous experience in an administrative role is essential
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Demonstrate the ability to follow and improve team processes and procedures
• Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel and Office 365 and have a working knowledge of CRM systems
• A friendly and approachable attitude
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced office environment
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• A professional and friendly phone manor
Package and Logistics
• Package dependent upon experience
• 22 days’ annual leave
• Offices located in Russell Square, Bloomsbury – Great Central London location!
• Pension, healthcare (a whole array of benefits)
• 40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.