Senior Service Delivery Manager at IT Lab, London
IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
As an experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager within our Support Services team, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with one of our key clients to ensure a high level of service is consistently delivered, working with the internal account management team. This role is intended to grow revenue through increased customer satisfaction, adding value in the form of expertise as well as driving service improvement initiatives continuously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Relations and Service Development:
- Develop and manage the Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with customer representatives both operationally and with their senior leadership team
- Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments are met
- Contribute to planning the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement
- Working closely with the internal customer teams, lead service design and improvement workshops to leverage emerging technology services and capabilities, such as AI and machine learning
SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting:
- Produce management reports for clients and internal management and lead service review meetings
- Provide detailed analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports
- Fully document Service Management activities with demonstrative reporting, review minutes and appropriate authorisations for audit purposes
- Ensure effective, timely and accurate communications
- Work closely with Account Manager, Technical Account Manager and Director where applicable regarding the day to day running of the account, acting as the primary point of escalation for major service issues, changes and projects delivered.
- Manage service risks and issues, assigning responsibilities to owners and driving through to completion
Location and environment
This role will be based at a client office in Woking; however you will be working as part of a team split across our Cape Town, Manchester and London offices. Our culture is non-hierarchical and one which stems from a work hard but have fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form.
If you think you are a results oriented, positive, strategic thinker as well as tactical practitioner, then the Lab is the place for you.
Background, Experience and Skills
This role would be ideal for an ambitious and experienced Service Delivery Manager within the technology services sector who is seeking a new and exciting challenge within a forward leaning technology company and is willing to participate in an exciting journey.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable previous experience of working within a managed services organisation
- Proven experience managing the delivery of customer services to contractual obligations and service levels
- ITIL v3 certified in Service Design & Service Operations
- Experience working with ITSM tools AutoTask and Service Now as well as proficient in Excel
- Experience with developing service models utilising artificial intelligence and machine learning platforms
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal (professional phone manner and ability to match the customer’s style/level of communication and ability to write professionally and document knowledge clearly and concisely)
- Proven experience governing service through regular cadence meetings whilst driving customer satisfaction
- Be a natural organizer, capable or re-prioritising workload based on changes to customer requirements and service strategy
- Highly process orientated, with experience challenging and developing new ways of working
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure and demonstrates initiative at all levels of the customers business
Package and Logistics
- Package dependent on experience
- You will be required to spend 3 to 4 days per week working from the client office in Woking, and 1 to 2 days per week at IT Lab London office
- IT Lab Office located in Russell Square - great central London location
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Pension, healthcare, discounted gym membership (a whole array of benefits)
- 40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm)
- Continual professional development plans
- Excellent benefits such as free breakfasts, pre-pay day pizza, on site massage days and loads of social activities!
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.
Opening date: 10 April 2019
Closing date: 8 May 2019