Transformation Lead- Programme Manager at IT Lab, London
IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
The successful candidate will take the programme lead in managing the internal implementation of Dynamics 365 and ensuring the transformation programme is delivered; communicating at the highest level with relevant stakeholders.
The role will focus on driving operational results and behavioural changes; designing change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, and behavioural change solutions, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance.
The key responsibilities/accountabilities for the role will be as follows;
- Lead the project team in support of multiple project workstreams, and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestone
- Lead, guide and support multiple workstream leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, and organizational readiness
- Drive day-to-day change management activities while providing the appropriate levels of support and coaching for IT Lab and client team members
- Coach and guide project team members in IT Lab key business processes.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders (Exec board and department owners) and project team members
- Educate and coach project team members, sponsors, and functional leaders on change management principles, tools, and their roles in effective change.
Background, Experience and Skills
• Previous ERP Programme Management experience (Experience with Microsoft Dynamics in a professional services environment is essential)
• Flexibility to travel across the UK (primarily London & Manchester)
• A consultancy background, with experience working within a Dynamics solution provider environment.
• A personable but professional approach to programme management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location and Environment
This role will be based in our London Russell Square Office. Our culture is non-hierarchical and one which stems from a hardworking but have fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form.
Package and Logistics
• Package dependent on experience
• Offices located in Central London – Russell Square
• Working 40 hours per week, between 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
• Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.