Client Coordinator at IT Lab, Manchester
IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
We are now looking for a Client Coordinator to join our Account Management team in Manchester.
Reporting to the Revenue Controller, you will be trained to become a key member of the Client Coordinator team who are responsible for all aspects of administration support to the Commercial Team. You will undergo training which will give you the opportunity to build on your administrative skills and provide day to day support to the Commercial Team.
• Administration support for the Commercial Team
• Manage sales opportunities for the account manager
• Ensure quotes are requested and approved in a timely manner
• Liaise with Procurement and the account managers to renew 3rd party contracts and subscriptions in a timely manner
• Create and progress accurate orders through the system and work with all teams to ensure the order is fulfilled
• Liaise with other teams to seek out service start dates for billing
• Process requests and tasks for necessary updates to the contracts database
• Monitor the client coordinator mailbox to ensure all requests are answered efficiently and effectively
• General administration duties
This list is not exhaustive and subject to continual review
Location and environment
This role will be based in Manchester; however, you will work amongst a team split across our Manchester and London offices. Our culture is non-hierarchical and one which stems from a work hard, but have fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form. We’re proud of our employee engagement and have successfully been listed in the Sunday Times “Best Companies to Work for” for six years and with our group companies, 11 of the last 12 years.
If you think you are a relaxed, confident, self-driven and motivated individual, then the Lab is the place for you.
Background, Experience and Skills
This role would suit some who is organised, has strong attention to detail and is looking to develop their career with a hard-working team in a fast-growing IT company.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Previous experience in an administrative role is desirable
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Demonstrate the ability to follow procedures
• Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• A friendly and approachable attitude
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced office environment
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• A professional and friendly phone manor.
Package and Logistics
• Package dependent upon experience
• 22 days’ annual leave
• Offices located in Swinton, Manchester
• Pension, healthcare (a whole array of benefits)
• 37.5 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.