Service Delivery Manager at IT Lab, London
IT Lab is a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
We are a dynamic and fast growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture and our commitment to excellence we call Service Obsession. Being the best means having the best people, and getting the best people means being the best place to work.
Following the completion of a significant equity investment in June 2016, our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition, evolving our proposition and positioning to reach a broader target audience.
Responsible for building and managing relationship with a portfolio of our customers to ensure a high level of service is consistently delivered, working with our operational support and project and account management teams. This role is intended to grow revenue through increased customer satisfaction, adding value in the form of expertise as well as driving service improvement initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with customer representatives as well as 3rd parties and vendors
• Responsible and accountable for the management of day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments and service levels are met
• Design, implement and maintain customer IT policies, processes and procedures
• Lead by example the operational team, creating an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
• Contribute to planning and delivery of the overall customer IT strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement
• Produce management reports for the customer and internal management, providing analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports
• Manage customer service review meetings, workshops and presentations to support collaborative issue resolution, service improvements and knowledge sharing
Key performance indicators (KPIs):
• Identify critical success factors (CSF’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s) applicable to the relevant customer environment and service offerings
• Maintenance of service levels
• Identification and coordination of areas of improvement and contribution to continual service improvement
• Tracking and management of customer satisfaction
• Identify business opportunities for increased revenue
• Extracting, interpreting and presenting/reporting on data (incl. trending) to key stakeholders
aligning IT Lab with business strategy
Location and environment
This role will be based in Russell Square in London, however you will work amongst a team split across our Manchester and London offices. Our culture is non-hierarchical and one which stems from a hardworking but fun environment. We like to laugh, we like to do things together and among all the challenges of growing a fast-paced business, we endorse people being themselves, allowing them to focus on outcomes and substance rather than form.
If you think you are a results oriented, positive, strategic thinker as well as tactical practitioner, then the Lab is the place for you.
Background, Experience and Skills
This role would be ideal for an ambitious and experienced Service Delivery Manager within the technology services sector who is seeking a new and exciting challenge within a forward leaning technology company and is willing to participate in an exciting journey.
The successful candidate should have:
• Minimum ITIL foundation certification
• Experience managing technical and operational support teams
• Previous experience of managing customer facing operational staff in highly pressurised offices
• Confident managing stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
• Ability to understand contractual and service requirements
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, communicating clearly and concisely
• Proficient with data analysis reporting tools such as MS Excel
• Professional and adaptable communication style to match the customer
• Customer service orientated, facilitating customer feedback and concerns to drive service improvement initiatives
• Positive and proactive approach at every level and under pressure
Generic essential individual attributes
• Organised, process orientated and demonstrate initiative
• Exceptionally people focussed with good negotiation and management skills
• Astute and diligent with accuracy
• Adaptable and able to prioritise work based on customer needs
• Ability to make quick and effective decisions
• Happy to work in a strong cultured environment representing the professional IT Lab brand
• Eligible to work in the UK
Package and Logistics
• Package (dependent on experience)
• Office located in Russell Square - great central London location
• 22 days’ annual leave
• Pension, healthcare, discounted gym membership (a whole array of benefits)
• 40 hours per week (4o hours a week, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm)
• Continual professional development plans
• Excellent benefits such as free breakfasts, pre-pay day pizza, on site massage days and loads of social activities!
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
IT Lab is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.